We loved our time in Galápagos. We arrived on these islands in February 2020. If you love animals and a trip to Galápagos is on your bucket list, move it to the top. Our advice to people wanting to travel there, do not do it by the local cruise boats. Fly to the islands and stay in a nice hotel, book the activities you wish to do and ferry between the islands. Visit at least 3 islands and spend about 5 days on each. Travel light and enjoy the food at many of the great restaurants. You will find the trip much more enjoyable if you are able to set your own itinerary.
Here are our posts from our stay there:
- We arrived safely in Galápagos
- San Cristóbal, Galápagos (Part One)
- San Cristóbal, Galápagos (Part Two)
- Santa Cruz Island, Galapagos – Part One
- Santa Cruz Island, Galapagos – Part Two
- Isabela Island, Galápagos